How To Find The Best MBA Student Loans
Updated On September 27, 2022
Editorial Note: This content is based solely on the author's opinions and is not provided, approved, endorsed or reviewed by any financial institution or partner.
Here are our top picks for how to find the best MBA student loans.
Top Picks For Private Student Loans
- Student loans available to graduate, bachelors and associates degrees
- Deferment and forbearance options may be available
- Grace period for undergraduates: 6 months
- Grace period for graduate students: 9 months
- Flexible student loan repayment options
- Offer college, graduate school, law school, MBA and Parent student loans
- Flexible repayment options
- No late fees
- Autopay rate discount
- Free perks such as career planning and job search assistance
- Low rates from community lenders like credit unions and community banks
- Get lower rates with a co-signer
- Ability to pause payments for up to 18 months if you become unemployed
- May consider your academic credentials to help you get a lower rate
- If you repay 10% of your loan before your loan enters full repayment period, 1.0% APR is dropped from your current interest rate
- Offer student loans for undergraduates, career training, and graduate students.
- Provide private student loans to full-time, half-time and less the half-time students.
- Non-U.S. citizens are eligible for student loans with a qualified U.S. citizen co-signer.
- Multiple repayment options.
- Borrow from $1,000 up to 100% of the school-certified expenses.
- Student loans for college, graduate, medical/dental, law, MBA and Parent Loans
- Flexible repayment options
- Multi-year approval: no need to apply annually
- Cosigner option
- Forbearance and deferment options
- Student loan repayment while in school
- 1% cash back on student loan principal at graduation
- Co-signer release after 12 consecutive payments
- Financial hardship forbearance available
- No minimum income or credit score
- Apply with or without a co-signer
If you want to know how to find the best MBA student loans, the process is relatively easy. Earning an MBA can place you on a path toward higher income and enable you to rise through the ranks faster in your profession. Whether you're pursuing a career in finance, marketing, strategy, banking, consulting or investing, it's important to know how to find the best MBA student loans for you.
When financing your MBA, it's typical to use both federal student loans and private student loans. Federal student loans offer the same fixed interest rate for every borrower, regardless of your underlying credit score. That said, federal student loans offer income-driven repayment, student loan forgiveness, forbearance and deferment.
In contrast, private student loans aren't eligible for these federal benefits. However, individual lenders may offer similar benefits such as deferment or flexible student loan repayment. Moreover, private student loans generally have a lower interest rate than federal student loans.
As you may know, an MBA is a considerable investment. So, you will need to understand your options beyond federal student loans. There are several private student loan lenders who can offer competitive rates on your MBA student loans.
These student loan lenders represent our top picks for MBA student loans, and they may be able to help you save thousands of dollars on your MBA student loans. When comparing MBA student loans, make sure to focus on interest rates, loan terms and monthly student loan payments.
Learn your new student loan interest rate in a matter of minutes before you apply. Most lenders offer a free soft credit checks, which doesn't impact your credit score.